17. Beer Clarification Using Isinglass.
16. Carrageenan:Control of gelling and melting temperatures
P41 Inulin and ?-carrageenan as fat replacers in dairy desserts with carboxymethyl cellulose. Flow behaviour.
15. Storage stability of low fat starch-based dairy desserts with inulin: Viscoelasticity and particle size distribution
14. Functional plant materials to structure food
13. Tailoring pectin with specific shape, composition, and esterification pattern
12. Reduction of Starch Digestibility by Tea Polyphenols
11. Formation of "weak gel" networks by konjac glucomannan in mixtures with sucrose, glucose or fructose
10. Characterising effects on interfacial structures experienced during human digestion of emulsions.
9. Engineering interfacial structures to moderate satiety.
8. Pectin�Galectin 3 interactions: molecular origins of bioactivity.
7. Influence of preparation method on the quality of xanthan-locust bean gum mixed gels.
6. Structural Properties of Non Aqueous Ethyl Cellulose Systems used in Topical Drug Delivery
5. Evidence of interactions between whey proteins and mucin: their implication on the astringency mechanism of whey proteins at low pH
4. Preparation of Corn Fiber Gum and Milk Protein Conjugates and Evaluation of their Emulsion Stabilizing Properties
P42 Rheological characteristics of ozonated pectin dispersions
P44 Effect of glycerol and vegetable oil on beverage emulsion properties during storage
2. Use of soy protein- gum arabic composite as the encapsulant of liquid orange oil emulsion particles